HydraFacial MD is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions (no pinching!) and a special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides. It does all of this in one quick treatment that delivers real results without downtime or irritation.
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial MD treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying a plethora of other skin issues.
Newport Aesthetics performs this treatment in about 30 minutes. Come on a lunch break and be on your way to glowing skin!
The HydraFacial MD Experience
Our Esthetician Taryn (who performs most of our HydraFacial MD treatments and many other treatments as well)
was mentioned in Modern Luxury Magazine (Orange County May 2017 Edition) – on newstands NOW!
before and after
The results driven HydraFacial MD treatment delivers immediate and long-term skin health benefits that you can see and feel. The following unretouched images are of people who have undergone a series of HydraFacial MD treatments. The photos demonstrate its ability to dramatically improve hydration while helping to eliminate the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, oil & congestion and even creases in the nasolabial folds.
INFO + Pricing
Choose an Add-on:
DermaBuilder is an advanced age-refining peptide complex serum to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
Britenol® gently nourishes skin to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots.
CTGF™ is a Vortex-Booster™ in the HydraFacial MD® Treatment that will minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
LED Light Therapy gives another added enhancement as it provides an excellent finishing touch to your HydraFacial MD® Treatment.
HydraFacial MD® is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial MD® treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Why is HydraFacial MD® good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. The HydraFacial MD® is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The HydraFacial MD® treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial MD® treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skincare professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
How long does the treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial MD® is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What results may be expected? How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial MD® treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Before your treatment:
- Discontinue use of Isotretinoin for 6 months (Sotret, Claravis, Amnesteem, and
- Discontinue use of topical prescriptive medications for 48 hrs. (Retin-A, Tazorac, Dierin,
- Refrain from any type of exfoliating treatment(s) (glycolic, enzymes) to the area of treatment for 48 hrs
- Refrain from any Medium/ Deep chemical resurfacing and laser treatments for 1 month
- Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for 48 hours
- Discontinue use of OTC acne medications (Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic) for 48 hours
- If you are prone to cold sores, HydraFacial MD may cause a break out; ask your doctor for a
prophylactic treatment such as Valtrex. Please use medication 2 days before, during and 2 days after
- Avoid sun tanning or tanning creams/sprays for at least 72 hours
- Post injections (Dysport, Juvederm) wait at least 2 weeks. Botox at least 5 days
- For Gentlemen’s HydraFacial MD treatment, shaving is not recommended on day of
treatment. If you choose to shave, please shave at least 3-4 hours prior to your
- On the FIRST day of your appointment, a full consultation will be performed
- If you have any special
health considerations, allergies, are currently pregnant, etc., be sure to notify us when you make your appointment
- However, feel free to contact us with your concerns if in doubt about whether you are a candidate for this treatment
After your treatment:
- Avoid sunbathing for at least 48 hours (although, we recommend this indefinitely) to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin which slows down the benefits of HydraFacial MD
- Patients who absolutely cannot avoid sun exposure should use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to maintain your improved skin
- Injections can be resumed in 24 hours or as advised by our physician
- Waxing and depilatories can be resumed in 48 hours
- Avoid heat (hot showers, sauna, and intense cardio) for 24 hours
- If you do not need make-up for the evening of treatment, wait until the next morning
- Topical prescriptive medications can be resumed in 48 hours
- OTC acne medications may be resumed in 48 hours
- The above is a guideline and not exclusive. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Newport Aesthetics in MODERN LUXURY MAGAZINE May 2017 (Page 95)
Fox 35 News
Let’s find a solution for your skin.